[GHN EXPRESS] CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SPECIALIST_ HO CHI MINH
- Ngày đăng:
- Tuyển dụng
GHN Express provides express delivery service through our nationwide network as well as other value-added logistics services. We have developed one of the most extensive and reliable delivery networks, covering all 63/63 provinces and 700/700 districts in Vietnam. In 2017, we expand our offerings to provide linehaul services as well as warehouse and fulfillment services through GHN Logistics to capture the growing demands of our customers and to improve efficiency in existing logistics infrastructure.
Collaboration and project management (70%)
- Communication of programs and projects CX
- Building, training on skills, materials, and policies related to the project
- Follow-up detailed implementation plan Liaise/
- Regular communication with internal teams, especially the customer-facing teams, to ensure that gaps in the customer experience- irrespective of where they occur in the journey - are plugged (depends on assigned tasks)
CX Manager Assistance (30%)
- Assist the Manager to ensure the CX strategies are aligned to the larger business goals and outcomes
- Participate and take a proactive role in project planning meetings, review, and evaluation exercises (daily/ weekly/ monthly/ quarterly)
- Assist the Manager to prepare and submit in a timely manner weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual, and other required reports.
- Perform specific administrative tasks, as per instruction of the Manager, required in the provision of project services in line with Quality Assurance, Quality Control teams and procedures.
Proposing to improve the design, implementation plan of the project (10%)
- Having graduated from a degree in Marketing, Business or Business Administration, Communications, or related field.
- At least two years’ experience as a customer experience specialist, or a similar customer support role.
- Experience in market research, logistic is a plus
- Strong work ethic
- Customer-centric mindset
- Integrity: the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.
- Independent: Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Empathy and listening skills:
- Strong data analysis/ interpretation skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skill
- Salary: 9 - 15 mil/month
- Fair team
- Annual health check-ups.
- Sports club: Running, football, badminton
- Challenging working environment with attractive domain as Logistics
- Specific pantry with nice decoration & Coffee/Milk Coffee/Chocolate & Tea
- Year-end Party
- With the delivery network cover more than 98% geographical area of Vietnam, you will be welcome anywhere in Vietnam for traveling
- Competitive salary and 13th-month pay.
4. Work location: 7/28 Thanh Thai Street, Ward 14, Districst 10
5. Apply to link HERE or send to CV email@example.com with title CE - Họ tên