[GHN EXPRESS] TRADE MARKETING EXECUTIVE_HO CHI MINH
- Ngày đăng:
- Tuyển dụng GHN
GHN Marketing Team is looking for an experienced Trade Marketing Executive to drive the success of effective marketing, advertising, and promotional activities of the company. An ideal candidate should know the market and consumers well and has experience driving growth.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop a strong understanding of both company and industry's products, competitors, industry, and marketing goals and objectives.
- Understand analytics, data and use them to create effective trade marketing strategies.
- Develop, plan and execute channel strategies and trade promotions for the key accounts and trade channel to achieve KPIs. Ensure these strategies are in tandem with the positioning and potential of the accounts / channels. Be in charge of Visibility of all channels. Execute trade marketing calendar for all channels in the whole system.
- Track, monitor, and evaluate the effectiveness of trade promotions and in-store promotions, POSM (logistics, allocation & distribution) to determine whether these meet the Company’s objectives, make recommendations for future promotions.
- Monitor competitive activities and submit monthly reports to track frequency and types of promotions taking place in the various trade sectors, documenting such activities for analysis, reporting, and future reference purposes.
- Manage and control inventory holdings. Submit monthly inventory and depletion reports with analysis to respective suppliers.
- Assist or organize the company’s internal and external events, especially inbound events.
- Develop new and consolidate existing relationships with business partners / suppliers and or trade partners. Assist in preparation and negotiation of the proposal for contracts.
- Receive tasks from the other teams and stakeholders to ensure the company's goals are met.
- Work closely with the management to share improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
- Other tasks assigned by the company.
- Proven minimum 1-2 years of relevant working experience in brand management / trade marketing.
- Experience in logistics is an advantage.
- Experience in event organizing,
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience working in events or media agencies.
- A high level of CREATIVITY, strong analytical skills, detail-oriented.
- High productivity.
- Excellent research, organizational, time management, and prioritization skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines. Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Inbound marketing mindset
- Strong work ethic: who understands and possesses a willingness to work hard & work smart.
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Data-driven and research-oriented.
- Speed, flexibility, and agility
- Good verbal, and visual communication skills; listening to understand.
- Ability to reassess priorities continue to focus on high-impact activities.