[GHN EXPRESS] PERFORMANCE MARKETING SPECIALIST_HO CHI MINH
- Ngày đăng:
- Tuyển dụng GHN
We are looking for an extraordinary performance marketer with a successful track record to help drive new user growth through Paid Media Channels. As a member of the Marketing Team, you’ll be responsible for leading the planning, implementation, optimization, and reporting of performance marketing initiatives to help drive traffic and maximize ROI across Paid Social channels for the company and other cross-functional teams.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop a strong understanding of both company and industry's products, competitors, industry, and marketing goals and objectives.
- Understand analytics, data and use them to create effective performance strategies.
- Create and execute strong performance marketing strategies & execution plans. End-to-end management of performance marketing activity across Paid channels (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Tiktok Ads, Media booking, etc) from defining the TA, to setting up and optimizing the campaigns. Work closely with the wider Marketing team and Customer Experience team to optimize audience strategies.
- Write creative briefs to define program objectives and KPIs, optimizing campaigns to maximize ROI.
- Ensure budget is spent across performance channels efficiently. Track, report, optimize the results towards the KPIs, ROIs of media activities.
- Develop and manage digital prospecting and re-marketing, re-targeting campaigns.
- Develop test and learn initiatives across the channels. Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics.
- Work closely with Digital Marketing Specialist to ensure messaging across all channels are consistent and aligned.
- Receive tasks from the other teams and stakeholders to ensure the company's goals are met.
- Work closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
- Other tasks assigned by the company.
- Proven work experience, at least 3 years, as a Performance Optimizer or similar roles.
- Proven solid work experience in strategy planning, setting up, optimizing, and analyzing Google AdWords (SEM, Display) and Facebook campaigns.
- A strong grasp of Web Analytics, A/B Testing, and metrics-driven (performance) marketing
- Keyword Research.
- Working knowledge of analytics and data visualization tools like Google Analytics, Google Data Studio.
- Operational knowledge with the latest marketing or ad serving tools like AdWords Editor, Power Editor, Google Optimize, Google Tag Manager, Hotjar, would be advantageous.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience working in media agencies.
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented, and a keen eye for data.
- High productivity.
- Excellent research, organizational, time management and prioritization skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines. Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Growth hacking mindset
- Strong work ethic: who understands and possesses a willingness to work hard & work smart.
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Data-driven and research-oriented.
- Speed, flexibility, and agility
- Good verbal, and visual communication skills; listening to understand.
- Ability to reassess priorities continue to focus on high-impact activities.