[GHN EXPRESS] VIDEO EDITOR EXECUTIVE_HO CHI MINH
- Ngày đăng:
- Tuyển dụng GHN
GHN Marketing Team is looking for a talented and experienced Video Editor to work closely with various stakeholders and manage all aspects of the raw footage to deliver CREATIVE, high-quality, and impactful video content.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop a strong understanding of both company and industry's products, competitors, industry, and marketing goals and objectives.
- Shooting and performing the full range of editing works from splicing, to sound balancing, to color correction and color grading.
- Edit promotional clips, viral clips, product introduction videos, product descriptions, company activities.
- Create new video content according to the trend and direction of the company.
- Adapt different video formats depending on the platform.
- Coordinate with the marketing team and related departments to build and develop the company image.
- Receive tasks from the other teams and stakeholders to ensure the company's goals are met.
- Work closely with the management to share improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
- Other tasks assigned by the company.
- Proven at least 3 years of relevant working experience as a Video Editor or similar position.
- Portfolio of completed film productions.
- Hands-on experience with editing software, including Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, Dreamweaver.
- Hands-on experience in sketching and animating.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience working in marketing agencies or production houses
- A high level of CREATIVITY and ARTISTIC skills
- High productivity.
- Excellent, organizational, time management, and prioritization skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines. Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Marketing mindset
- Strong work ethic: who understands and possesses a willingness to work hard & work smart.
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Data-driven and research-oriented.
- Speed, flexibility, and agility
- Good verbal, and visual communication skills; listening to understand.
- Ability to reassess priorities continue to focus on high-impact activities.