[GHN EXPRESS] PRODUCT SPECIALIST - HO CHI MINH
- Ngày đăng:
- Tuyển dụng GHN
1. Build actionable Product roadmap (40%)
- Work with team to analyze needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
- Incorporate feature requests into actionable product roadmap.
- Analyze operation process to develop feature specifications.
- Maintain a cohesive and singular vision regarding the product.
- Adapt to the fast-paced and flexible nature of agile product development.
- Keep the stakeholders on the same page.
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria.
2. Communicate product feature specifications (30%)
- Groom and prioritize backlog – coordinating with the rest of the scrum team and prioritizing needs according to the scope, time, and budget triangle.
- Write specification to help developers implement the product.
- Give opinion to improve UI/UX.
- Support UAT in testing, verifying bugs/issues.
- Monitoring product & tracking new features, analyze what feature need to be improved.
3. Managing the product backlog (30%)
1. Qualifications & Working Experiences:
- Experience > 1 year in project management, BA, Operation
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles and process
- In-depth understanding of industry market conditions and trends
- Have knowledge of agile software development
- Ability to define any and all user stories
- An understanding of computer science principles (for software products)
- Empathy and listening
- Strong data analysis/ interpretation
- Strong communication and interpersonal
- Strong problem-solving
- Salary: negotiate
- Fair team
- Annual health check-ups.
- Sports club: Running, football, badminton
- Challenging working environment with attractive domain as Logistics
- Specific pantry with nice decoration & Coffee/Milk Coffee/Chocolate & Tea
- Year-end Party
- With the delivery network cover more than 98% geographical area of Vietnam, you will be welcome anywhere in Vietnam for traveling
- Competitive salary and 13th-month pay
WORK LOCATION: 7/28 Thanh Thai Street, Ward 14, Districst 10
Send CV to email firstname.lastname@example.org with title Product - [Name]