[GHN EXPRESS - TECH] FRONT-END DEVELOPER - HCMC
- Ngày đăng:
- Tuyển dụng
As FrontEnd Developer you will be involved in the planning, development, and maintenance of the web & mobile app supporting our products and services in GHN Express, have the chance to make leading enterprise product for massive user in Vietnam market.
- Optimizing components for consistency and performance across desktops, tablets, and mobiles.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop and ship new features.
- Optimize our product for reliability and performance.
- Fix bugs and improve performance
- Write unit test code to prevent similar bugs Responsibility to resolve bugs as soon as possible.
- Contribute knowledge to the technical team.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience in working with RESTful APIs, with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Knowledge of UI/UX and responsive design techniques and best practice
- Careful, detail and high responsibility
- Open mind and be willing to learning new thing
- Understanding of HTTP protocol, RESTful data structures, and JSON format.
- Familiarity with GIT a plus
- Strong problem solving/code conceptualizing skills and an intuitive nature
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token is a plus
- Experience with bundlers like Webpack
- Good product mindset and communication
YOU’'ll LOVE WORKING HERE
- 13th salary.
- Performance bonus Comfortable Private working Area for TECH team
- Outing trip Join Training Courses and Tech Sharing Mid-Autumn Party, Christmas
- Party Year-end Party With the delivery network cover more than 98%
- the geographical area of Vietnam, you will be welcome anywhere of Vietnam for traveling
- Sports club: football, badminton
ADDRESS: 3rd Floor, Rivera Park Building, 7/28 Thanh Thai, District 10, Ho Chi Minh
Please contact Ms. Anh Hoang via Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone number (0981 851 385) if you’ve got any concern on this position