[GHN EXPRESS] DATA ANALYSIS SPECIALIST_ HỒ CHÍ MINH - QUẬN 10
- Ngày đăng:
- Tuyển dụng GHN
1. Support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions making culture (60%)
• Manage and optimize processes for data acquisition, validation, mining and engineering as well as modeling, visualization and communication deliverables.
• Build, develop and maintain (or coordinate with BI team to do) CX data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions
• Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze customer experience and performance metrics
• Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables with comprehensive policies and processes
2. Implement data mining & analysis by applying advanced data modeling, predictive modeling and analytical techniques (40%)
• Using advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities
• Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, technology, sales, marketing and product teams.
• Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques: Hypothesis Testing, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations for business.
• Experience writing Excel macros, working with and creating databases and dashboards using all relevant data to inform decisions.
• Working knowledge of data mining principles: mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on premises and cloud-based data sources
• SQL basic
• Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities
• Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes, people and projects simultaneously.
2. EXPERIENCE :
- 2 - 3 years of experience with Data Analyst/ Business Intelligence/ Business Analyst
3. ATTITUDES :
• Strong work ethic: who understand and possess a willingness to work hard & work smart
• Result-oriented: Plan towards specific targets; organize teams with target and time in mind; prioritize problem-solving rather than problem-identification or waiting for someone else to solve the matter; manage people in a way to maximize productivity including firing or reassigning resources that may distract team or company from achieving desired results - sort of a ‘no-hard feelings, it’s business’ approach
• Speed, flexibility and agility
• Salary: 12 - 20 million/ month
• Annual bonus as company's performance.
• Experience directly from Managers.
• Friendly and out-going colleagues.
• Social Insurance, Health insurance, Unemployment insurance.
• Year-End Party.
• Other policies prescribed by law.
SEND CV TO LINK HERE