[GHN EXPRESS] CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SPECIALIST_ HO CHI MINH
- Ngày đăng:
- Tuyển dụng GHN
Scommerce as part of Vietnam’s fast growing e-commerce ecosystem since 2012, we have become the leading integrated logistics provider for millions of merchants and consumers, while creating thousands of jobs in the new economy.
Our core strengths are nationwide network, operational excellence, and technology capacity. We are obsessed about delivering faster, cheaper and smarter experiences to our customers across all products and services.
Our vision is to become the operating system of Vietnam’s digital commerce.
GHN Express provides express delivery service through our nationwide network as well as other value-added logistics services. We have developed one of the most extensive and reliable delivery networks, covering all 63/63 provinces and 700/700 districts in Vietnam. In 2017, we expand our offerings to provide linehaul services as well as warehouse and fulfillment services through GHN Logistics to capture the growing demands of our customers and to improve efficiency in existing logistics infrastructure.
Launched in 2015, AhaMove is our on-demand platform that provides instant delivery services for merchants in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City via motorbikes, tricycles and trucks. AhaMove has now become a market leader by volume of daily transactions. We continue to broaden services, expand customer base and grow driver infrastructure.
Scommerce team is young, tech-focused, data-obsessed and customer-oriented, working on some of the most exciting and dynamic industry problems that potentially impact millions of users and disrupt billion-dollar businesses. We constantly look for various positions in technology, business development and operations.
We are based in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, with nationwide operations.
Collaboration and project management (70%)
- In collaboration with other teams to collect, track and analyze customer feedback and suggest improvements internally based on the insights gathered - help measure metrics such as NPS/ CSAT to gauge how the company is performing on CX performance parameters
- Liaise/ Regular communication with internal teams, especially the customer-facing teams, to ensure that gaps in the customer experience- irrespective of where they occur in the journey - are plugged
- Raising red flags wherever the business process needs correction to ensure the customer has a seamless experience with the company
Customers & Market Insights (20%)
- Participate and take a proactive role in project planning meetings, review, and evaluation exercises (daily/ weekly/ monthly/ quarterly)
- Assist the Manager to prepare and submit in a timely manner weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual and other required reports.
- Coordinate and take a proactive role in in-house marketing research/ consumer insight research projects (U&A studies)
CX Manager Assistance (10%)
- Assist the Manager to coordinate and supervise the development and implementation
Have 2 year of experience in customer service, Collaborate, Client Service, Research, project management
- Candidates with Brand Management/ Marketing (especially Digital Marketing)/ Client Service/ Customer Experience/ Research background are preferred
- Experience in market research or retail is a plus
- Strong work ethic
- Customer-centric mindset
- Integrity: the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.
- Independent: Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Empathy and listening skills:
- Strong data analysis/ interpretation skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skill
- Salary: 9 - 15 mil/month
- Fair team
- Annual health check-ups.
- Sports club: Running, football, badminton
- Challenging working environment with attractive domain as Logistics
- Specific pantry with nice decoration & Coffee/Milk Coffee/Chocolate & Tea
- Year-end Party
- With the delivery network cover more than 98% geographical area of Vietnam, you will be welcome anywhere in Vietnam for traveling
- Competitive salary and 13th-month pay.
4. Work location: 7/28 Thanh Thai Street, Ward 14, Districst 10
5. Send CV to link HERE
6. Contact Ms Phuong - 0968057605