[GHN EXPRESS] DATA ANALYSIS SPECIALIST - HO CHI MINH
- Ngày đăng:
- Tuyển dụng GHN
1. Support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions making culture (60%)
• Manage and optimize processes for data acquisition, validation, mining and engineering as well as modeling, visualization and communication deliverables.
• Build, develop and maintain (or coordinate with BI team to do) CX data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions
• Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze customer experience and performance metrics
• Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables with comprehensive policies and processes
2. Implement data mining & analysis by applying advanced data modeling, predictive modeling and analytical techniques (40%)
• Using advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities
• Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, technology, sales, marketing and product teams.
• Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques: Hypothesis Testing, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations for business.
• Experience writing Excel macros, working with and creating databases and dashboards using all relevant data to inform decisions.
• Working knowledge of data mining principles: mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on premises and cloud-based data sources
• SQL basic
• Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities
• Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes, people and projects simultaneously.
2 - 3 years of experience with Data Analyst/ Business Intelligence/ Business Analyst
• Strong work ethic: who understand and possess a willingness to work hard & work smart
• Result-oriented: Plan towards specific targets; organize teams with target and time in mind; prioritize problem-solving rather than problem-identification or waiting for someone else to solve the matter; manage people in a way to maximize productivity including firing or reassigning resources that may distract team or company from achieving desired results - sort of a ‘no-hard feelings, it’s business’ approach
• Speed, flexibility and agility
4. WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Top 3 Logistic companies in Vietnam.
- Fair team.
- Annual health check-ups.
- 13th salary.
- PVI Care.
- Performance bonus Comfortable Private working Area for TECH team.
- Sports club: Running, football, badminton.
- Open communication with Senior Engineer & Technical Leader.
- Challenging working environment with the attractive domain as Logistics.
- Specific pantry with nice decoration & Coffee/Milk Coffee/Chocolate & Tea.
- Comfortable Private working Area for TECH team.
- Annual Team-building + Outing trip.
- Join Training Courses and Tech Sharing.
- Mid-Autumn Party, Christmas party, Year-end Party.
- With the delivery network covering more than 98% geographical area of Vietnam, you will be welcome anywhere in Vietnam for traveling.
5. HOW TO APPLY
Mobile: 0896676878 (Mr. Bao) - Link apply