[GHN - TECH] DATA ANALYST (BI TEAM) - HCMC
- Ngày đăng:
- Tuyển dụng GHN
As part of Vietnam’s fast-growing e-commerce ecosystem since 2012, we have become the leading integrated logistics provider for millions of merchants and consumers, while creating thousands of jobs in the new economy. Our core strengths are nationwide network, operational excellence, and technology capacity. We are obsessed with delivering faster, cheaper, and smarter experiences to our customers across all products and services. Our vision is to become the operating system of Vietnam’s digital commerce.
And Data analysts translate numbers into plain business languages, whether it’s from sales, financial or operation data, etc. A data analyst takes data and uses it to help companies make better business decisions.
There are many fields you will work in this position including operations, marketing, sales, finance, and Web & Mobile App data.
- Research and develop many prediction and decision-making Models, such as Dynamic pricing, location optimizing decision, marketing performance tracking and analysis, etc.
- Develop, execute and maintain forecasting models to forecast business growth and understand factors that influence performance.
- Design and implement visualizations (in BI tool) in response to business needs from relational databases and other source systems.
- Extract data for ad-hoc analyses (using SQL).
- Work closely with Tech and Business teams in gathering and mining data, producing information analysis. Translate numbers from sales figures, market research, operation, etc. into plain business languages for presentation.
- Define, measure, report, and monitor key performance indicators to ensure continuously improving performance of product and business.
- Coordinate with other teams to enhance organization data-driven infrastructure (collecting, storing, and utilizing data).
- Good mathematical and statistical background.
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, neural networks, etc.
- Strong experience with ML/DL frameworks such as Tensorflow, etc... is a must. In particular, must be fluent in converting research papers into production-ready codes.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (Vietnamese for general, English for learning and researching).
- Familiarity with basic data analysis, and visualization.
- Knowledge and experience in advanced data analytics using programming language tools such as SQL, Python or R is a strong plus.
- Great work ethic and a "can-do" attitude.
- Able to work in a team or as an individual under time pressure.
- Good bachelor's degree with 2+ years experience in BI or related analysis field.
- High level of competencies in Excel and Powerpoint.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Top 3 Logistic companies in Vietnam.
- Fair team.
- Annual health check-ups.
- 13th salary.
- PVI Care.
- Performance bonus Comfortable Private working Area for TECH team.
- Sports club: Running, football, badminton.
- Open communication with Senior Engineer & Technical Leader.
- Challenging working environment with the attractive domain as Logistics.
- Specific pantry with nice decoration & Coffee/Milk Coffee/Chocolate & Tea.
- Comfortable Private working Area for TECH team.
- Annual Team-building + Outing trip.
- Join Training Courses and Tech Sharing.
- Mid-Autumn Party, Christmas party, Year-end Party.
- With the delivery network covering more than 98% geographical area of Vietnam, you will be welcome anywhere in Vietnam for traveling.
HOW TO APPLY
Mobile: 0906490092 (Mr. Thụy)
Level 3, Rivera Park - 7/28 Thanh Thai Street, Ward 14, District 10, HCMC